With the professional esports scene at its all-time high, the number of people who wish to explore this industry and make it their sole career is growing with every passing day. Now, while we do think that skills and practice will help you get ahead if you wish to become successful in esports, there is something else that might also help you along your way. Of course, we are talking about your gaming rig, your PC setup!
So, today, we will be talking about the best gaming rig you can make for yourself if you want to be an aspiring esports player. So, without further ado, let’s get on with it.
The Ultimate Gaming Rig For Esports
Going back a couple of decades, people’s choices when building a PC for themselves were restricted to only a couple of choices, and that too in only a few key parts. For the most part, there was only one option. However, now, things are quite different.
Now, people have a ton of different options and in every single component. Whether it is the monitor, the processor, or even the motherboard, there are hundreds of different options, each with its own set of benefits. But since we are solely going to be talking about the ultimate gaming rig today, we have picked the best of the best.
Mentioned below are the key components you need to build the ultimate gaming rig for yourself, one which is going to help you the most in your pursuit to esports stardom.
- Processor: Intel i9 11900k
- Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XIII Hero Z590
- Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3600 (4x8GB)
- Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX 3090
- Storage: Samsung SSD 980 Pro 1TB
- PSU: Any Gold or Platinum Rated 1000w
- CPU Cooler: Minimum 240m AIO, preferably 360mm
- Case: User preference, but we would recommend one with a mesh front for high airflow
- Monitor: Alienware 25 AW2521HF 240Hz Gaming Monitor
- Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Keyboard
- Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB PRO Champion Series
- Mousepad: Corsair MM500 Extended 3XL
- Headphones: Razer BlackShark V2
Here are some of the best specs you can have for a gaming setup in 2021. However, some of these items you can mess around with like when it comes to the peripherals. Since using a mouse and a keyboard heavily depends on how you use it or what grip you have, we would always recommend esports players to try out different models at a physical store and see which one suits their hand the most. We say this because if you are comfortable, you will perform better. That is a fact.
So, with that said, if you want to excel in esports and want to annihilate your foes, then this is just the rig for it. After that, all you have to do is hone your skills.
If you have any queries regarding the PC’s specs, let us know in the comments section down below. We will try our best to help you out in any way we can. Until then, so long.
Keep Playing Games
Games Played Daily