The FNCS Season 6 All-Star Showdown has come to a close, bringing the Fortnite community all-new champions. That said, with Season 6 now complete, it’s now time for the community to prepare themsevles for the upcoming, Season 7 which will feature massive cash rewards, totaling a prize pool of $3,000,000.
Fortnite FNCS Season 7
After a two-week break, from June 28 to July 11, we will head into the FNCS Season 7, which will feature a ton of different competitions and tournaments. The season is set to officially kick off on July 29 for the Middle East and July 30 for other regions, with the FNCS Season 7 to take place on September 5, 2021.
The complete breakdown of the FNCS Season 7 is as follows:
- Qualifier 1: Middle East – July 29-31. All other regions – July 30 – August 1.
- Bye Week: August 5-8.
- Qualifier 2: Middle East – August 12-14. All other regions – August 13-15.
- Qualifier 3: Middle East – August 19-22. All other regions – August 20-22.
- Semi-Finals: Middle East – August 27. All other regions – August 28.
- Reboot Round: Middle East – August 28. All other regions – August 29.
- Finals: Middle East – September 3-4. All other regions – September 4-5.
For more information on the entire Season 7, head on over to the official website here.
Fortnite FNCS Season 6 Recap
For those that missed out on the FNCS All-Star Showdown, let us bring you up to speed. The competition kicked off on June 23 and carried on till June 26. High-ranked players from across the world, who qualified for the tournament, went head to head to compete for the massive prize pool, and on the final day, we got our list of winners.
That is it from us for now but stay tuned as we are going to be bringing you more information on the upcoming FNCS season very soon. Until then, comment below and let us know what you think of the previous season. Were the results as expected?